Another late post here. Made my version of S’mores for NYE dinner. Sweet & sticky desserts for harmonious family relations. This is an easier version, you know minus the sticks and campfire. You can stock up on the ingredients and just whip it up when you feel like having some chocolate-y and gooey treat!
If you want the whole recipe, click on the read more below. Happy cooking!
Click to get the complete ingredients and procedure after the jump!
UrMajestySire’s Indoor S’mores:
graham crackers, whole
graham crackers, crushed
– mix coacoa powder and water; consistency must be like syrup; set aside
– *optional if no kids will eat this, you may add some rum to the cocoa and water mixture for some zing
– mix butter and crushed graham crackers
– place crushed graham cracker and butter mix on the bottom of the pan and press; just like making a pie crust
– top with white (or colored for some fun)marshmallows
– *optional you may sprinkle some melted cocoa mixture over the marshmallows; but be careful not to get it soggy though
– top with remaining graham crackers
– sprinkle with more cocoa mixture
– heat oven to 300°F
– bake for 5-6 minutes until marshmallows puffs
– or microwave at medium heat in 10 second intervals until marshmallows puffs
– serve immediately