Fish fillets especially cream dory is commonly available at local supermarkets nowadays. They are relatively affordable and easy to cook. Now if you’re looking for more than just grilling or frying and you want to spice things up, here’s my recipe that’s a no-brainer! You can have this grilled, fried or baked based on your mood. If you want the whole recipe, click on the read more below. Happy cooking!
Click to get the complete ingredients and procedure after the jump!
Turmeric & Asian flavors Fish Fillet
fish fillet (cream dory), sliced
red bell pepper, sliced
salt & pepper
– rub fish fillet with salt & pepper
– mix garlic, bell peppers, turmeric, paprika, cayenne, fish sauce, white wine, lemon juice and butter
– lay foil in baking pan
– spread half mixture in baking pan
– lay fish fillet slices
– cover fish fillet with mixture
– season everything with salt and pepper
– sprinkle some olive oil
– bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes